We are looking for a talented and driven Administrative Assistant (m/f) to join our small and growing team to help manage our Head office in Munich. The ideal candidate will be efficient, resourceful, highly organised, able to carry out their tasks with a minimum of supervision, and will be comfortable being part of a team.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routeing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervises and trains other administrative staff (as needed).
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilising filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintain Office Services & Efficiency
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Maintain office equipment
- Control correspondences
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supplies
Knowledge & Experience
- Prior work experience in the capacity of secretary or administrative assistant, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Previous experience in supporting executives at the C-level.
- Knowledge of office administration.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
Skills & Abilities
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Fluent written and spoken German;
- Excellent intercultural communication and coordination skills;
- Open for short-term travels within the EU;
- Organisational and planning skills;
- Team building skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Skill in written and oral communications;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, able to continuously improve IT competence;
- Excellent administrative writing skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
This position is open to a range of applicants and experience levels, with additional or fewer responsibilities possible dependent upon the candidate.
Apply for the position
In order to help us prioritise your application, please also include expectations for remuneration and the soonest available start date.